Friday, March 29, 2013

Collecting Woes...

Well, today I was browsing ebay and found a freaking fuzzy raichu DX plush!! It pops up when I have absolutely no money ;-; This sort of thing always happens...at least I won the magnet :)
We were supposed to go look at houses today, but that didn't happen so I have to put off paying for the magnet a little longer. I don't like paying for ebay things so late. I almost always pay for them right after the auction ends
Lastly, as I said in my last post, the seller of Palkia 2 contacted me saying that it would be shipped today and tracking would be added later today. It's almost 7 here and I believe they are a few hours ahead of me... GAH!! this makes me so angry! Why lie about shipping times? If you tell me "I'll ship it on _____day" I will be fine with that. I just hate how people can do this ugh
sorry for the rant! will have more pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment