Saturday, March 30, 2013

What's Left of My Collection

As I've mentioned before I'm moving soon, which means most of my collection is packed away. I still have some of my plush left out! So, here they are

They are so beautiful! This is only a very small portion of my collection. You can see that I still only have one palkia >.<


Here are some more pictures

 



  

There are the closeups! First we have the Giant Jakks Palkia and the laying TOMY cyndaquil plush.
Then there is the DX I <3 Eevee Flareon plush (nicknamed Hillel) and the DX Empoleon plush (nicknamed Emperor of Awesome)
Next is the Play by Play Raichu backpack plush and the Giant Meowth plush
And last (and certainly not least) are my 2 remaining Pokedolls, Raichu (nicknamed Anthony) and Latios. Also my DX I <3 Eevee Jolteon plush (nicknamed Thor)

Here is my non-ranty post of the week XD I hope to not have to rant much more...the Palkia2 seller still has not updated anything or sent me another message >.< ugh! Hopefully I get to look at houses today so I can finally pay for my magnet (this is probably bugging me more than it should>.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment